BUSINESS I.T. PACKAGES
Ad-hoc support is dealt with on a first come, first serve basis. Black Bean is happy to assist with both residential and business queries. Payment for the first hour of support is always due upfront and any additional time spent is billed thereafter.
Our block hours are a great way for you to access our services with greater convenience than ad hoc support. By purchasing bulk hours you will receive support within a defined response time and will not need to pay upfront for each service enquiry.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
Our SLA’s are the number one choice for businesses, big and small. With Black Bean as your managed service provider you can ensure your company’s IT infrastructure is running effectively and efficiently.
Want to discuss your company’s I.T. needs?
WHY CHOOSE AN SLA?
Technology should be one of the primary concerns of any business in the 21st century. That’s why you need reliable IT experts on your side, and that’s where Black Bean steps in. If you sign an SLA with Black Bean you can expect:
- Expert advice on how to make technology work for you and your business.
- Customisable response and resolution times.
- A dedicated account manager and access to the rest of the Black Bean team, ensuring your issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Up to date asset registers.
- Third party facilitation. With Black Bean, you can phone us with all your tech-related queries and we will handle communication with the other vendors, such as your ISP.
- Reduced hourly rates compared to both the ad-hoc and block hour options.
- We offer both managed and co-managed contracts.